POST 3: MOVIES AND SERIES

One of the movies I would recommend is singing directed by Garth Jennings.

this movie is about a talent show more specifically of singing in a world where humans are replaced by animals, I like this movie because each character has their own story and they sing very well maybe they have already seen it, but if they haven't seen It is a highly recommended film since it is very entertaining and is suitable for the whole family, so you can see it with your friends like me or with your family and I assure you that they will enjoy it and in case they have already seen it. I recommend watching intensely a movie directed by Pete Docter that deals with how the emotions of a girl learn to interact with each other and that each and every one of them is important personally to my liking because it has very emotional moments and good if you have seen both movies, Look at them again!

I wish you a pleasant afternoon of cinema with these excellent films.
bye bye
Image result for sing                                    Image result for intensamente

Comentarios


  1. I love these movies because of their theme and teaching; on the other hand the movie "sing" teaches to persevere and trust in yourself and "intensely" teaches to understand human thought and relates real concepts of psychology. I love it <3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Your favourite piece of technology

Why did you choose your career?

our tough stomach