Evaluation of your blog experience



Over the course of the year I have done many new activities that I would never have thought I would do before, some were fun others not so much, some causing happiness and others suffering, one of these activities is to make a blog in English, it is an activity that would never thought I would do it and although I do not usually like activities related to writing or English becouse I am very bad at both, this was a very pleasant experience, I wrote about things I never thought I would write and met very nice people in The course of the semester thanks to this activity, so even though I probably did not learn or improve my writing method in this language in general, it was a very rewarding experience.
Image result for blog 
As for what I would like to include in this, they could be blogs in pairs to be able to mix in a single publication the thoughts and experiences of both, it could be entertaining and write about other types of things like music, food or countries. that we would like to visit since Talking about such common topics is usually something really entertaining and helps us get to know each other better.

Comentarios

  1. You're bad expressing yourself actually but yours blogs are pretty well and I can saw how you was could improve your writing skills in this period.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree with you! It was a pleasant experience and a different way to learn English.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I also met very nice people in English, like you !! I hope to see you in English 4 haha

    ResponderBorrar
  4. With practice and perseverance, all of us will write better, i empathize a lot wth your post.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. What good topics for the blog you have in mind! I would also like to talk about those

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Your favourite piece of technology

Why did you choose your career?

our tough stomach