About love, pets and friendship


one of my pets that I remember most is my rabbit pepe was a very friendly white rabbit that lived in our backyard always running enigmatically.
Image result for conejo blanco
This rabbit was given to me by a friend who had many when I was very young and I was really happy with him. I do not really remember how long I had this little friend but what I can remember is that I loved him a lot because he was friendly to humans and very gentle. one day returning from classes I could not find my rabbit what I thought was very strange to what I asked my mother if I knew where she was answering that maybe she had escaped to the house of the neighbors what I thought was very strange and sad since I could never find it. With the passage of time a couple of years ago I could tell thanks to my cousin's talker that my little rabbit had not escaped if it was not given by my parents to my cousin's grandparents who ate it asado.

Comentarios

  1. so cruel story, but I hope your little bunny is always in your heart <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh i don`t know how to feel with this story, but i hope you had great memories of Pepe

    ResponderBorrar
  3. woooow i feel really bad about your rabbit pepe, poor pepe

    ResponderBorrar
  4. oh): is a story so sad, i would have liked meet your rabbit

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Your favourite piece of technology

Why did you choose your career?

our tough stomach