My favourite book OR film

I do not think I really have a favorite book or movie but if I had to choose one I think it would be the life of Oscar Castro or siddhartha of Hermann Hesse are two books that I had to read for school and I found really entertaining.
                                            Image result for siddhartha
They are very entertained more than anything by their stories on the one hand is life simply that is about a poor boy involved in a world of drugs and violence that admires people whose work is not entirely honorable and how he develops in that environment on the other hand this siddhartha the story of a young Brahman who tired of his lifestyle goes out looking for some meaning for his life in asceticism going through different phases of carnal and material pleasures until you reach enlightenment.
These books as I mentioned earlier I had to read them for some evaluations in school and postponed their reading until there was only a day or two left but since they were so immersive I finished reading them completely the same day I started them.
I would recommend reading them more than anything because between both books they show that there is not a single way to go in your life and regardless of who your parents are or how your family will be, regardless of the world around you, you can become what you want. and that no matter how many times you fail in your assignment you can always try again.

Comentarios

  1. I read siddhartha too, i recomend you Demian by the same author, its a very good book.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Demian, that is the same writer of Siddhartha, also is very good with the similar drama. I recommend you. :D

    ResponderBorrar
  3. wow, amazing Siddhartha was one of my favourite books too

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I read the first book at school is very good!

    ResponderBorrar

  5. good recommendation, I'll try to start one of the two to see if it catches me!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Siddharta sounds interesting, maybe i`ll read it!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Your favourite piece of technology

Why did you choose your career?

our tough stomach