A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

If you asked me which country I would like to travel to, I probably wouldn't know that responding personally doesn't excite me traveling to other countries but if I still had to answer I think my answer would be England.

                                           Image result for england

It may not sound like an interesting destination but in England there are structures that are really worthy of being observed and in passing if you go for a considerable period of time you can learn the language that is very important today.

I don't know much about this country, I just know that it has buildings like Big Ben or Buckingham Palace and still retains its monarchy. 

Personally I would like to go to learn the language and go sightseeing to get to know its tourist buildings among other things.
I would like to live there for a while to be able to know the language and learn it correctly before I start thinking about whether I would like to start a curriculum in that country because, despite everything I can believe from my current ignorance about that country and its Everyday culture or other things like the student environment can be very different there and I don't know if I could get used to it.


Comentarios

  1. England is a great place to visit, i expect to do it someday too.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Frank, honestly, I would also travel to that place due to British English, I would like to learn that language.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Your favourite piece of technology

Why did you choose your career?

our tough stomach