The most enjoyable subject...

the subject liked the most so far from the university has been laboratory techniques and since I liked it so much, I decided to give it twice.
Image result for tecnicas de laboratorio
In the theoretical classes, the first time I was to classes, I would go to sleep or talk with my classmates and sign the list, but the second time I did it I really paid attention because since I knew what the teacher was talking about, it was easier to understand and more entertaining

in the practical classes we used to do experiments like distillations and things like that and it really stressed me because I did not know that we moved very slow and very boring but the second time I gave my most entertaining and that we were less people we had more space and we knew how to do the experiments so it was all very fast and we had a lot of free time afterwards.

I like this subject because it was very interactive and the teachers were very kind, as I mentioned earlier this field consists of two parts, a theoretical and a practical one in which we spend most of our time.

It is very interesting because we learn how to perform experiments that are the basis for the rest of the laboratories and help us to learn the name of the laboratory materials and what they are for.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Your favourite piece of technology

Why did you choose your career?

our tough stomach