The story of my favourite photograph

I do not really have a favorite photograph because when I'm with people I really enjoy being with, I do not usually take pictures and it's usually with them that I have my best memories but if I had to choose one I would take, it shows my back of my friend with a "tattoo" that I did, was taken in the fall of 2018 and I like it a lot because it was a nice afternoon where I could make a really incredible "tattoo".

I also like this picture because it reminds me of the days when I was not stressed out by the university and I had time to do any kind of ridicule aside from studying and preparing myself for the evaluations that I will have, these were really good times in which if I could choosing an era to which to live again I believe that these would be one of the candidates to be elected.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Your favourite piece of technology

Why did you choose your career?

our tough stomach