Your favourite piece of technology

The first piece of technology that I remember having had when I was child was a computer, it was a big as and old TV and you could only play solitaire and pin ball but I really liked it and to this day it is my favourite artefact.
   Image result for computador antiguo
The first one I had was one that I shared with my old brother and now I use one that I bought a couple of years ago that although it is not very good, it helps me to do the tasks of the university.
I use the computer every day either to see a website or play something.
One of the things that entertains me most is to play multi-player games and since the computer allows me to play some  game of this type that can not be played on the other platforms , so I really like the computer.
I do not think my life would have a big change if I could not have a computer because although I use it for things like studying I could use books in replacement and so on with the rest of its functions but what I do think is that it would be very boring.
 

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Franco! I had a computer when i was a child to, and i had to share it with my twin brother to play video games! Crazy, don`t you?

    ResponderBorrar
  4. you made me remember my first computer and how i had fun with that

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Remember that is so sweet, I loved to play pinball with old computers

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Why did you choose your career?

our tough stomach