Why did you choose your career?

When I was a child I didn't remember about had a dream job, I was worried about other things like play or sleep, but I became older and I had to choose a career to study in college, so I start to research about the differents university programs.

At the moment of applying I didn't have so many options in mind, so I postulate to Medical Technology in valparaiso but my mom didn't let me go to another region, so I dedicate my entire year to work.

What finally led me to decide for engineering food was how close to my home is and an exhibition about the careers of this faculty that I attended in my last year of school.
 As for my experience in the university this has been very good I have met nice people and the career that at first I did not know what I was dealing with came to like me a lot.

When I finish my degree I would like to work in some kind of own enterprise.



Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar

  2. I think we are on the same axis, I mean they did not let me go to study outside of Santiago, dedicate the year to work and study.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Sometimes , it is not necessary to be sure about future. Luckily you could be able to choose a career and I hope you are happy there.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Your favourite piece of technology

our tough stomach