My way my life

Hi! this is Franco's blog, i was born in independencia and i'm currently studying around here it's also a great coincidence. I study food engineering in the faculty of chemical and pharmaceutical sciences at the university of chile.
           
   
 Since the university is close to my home i did have to change my house, which made my famili very happy. My family consists of 5 people, my mom, my brother, my two sister and obviously me. when i have  series nothing to do i like to watch series on netflix or just sleep because of this i usually leave everything for the last minute what has played me very bad time  so i do not really recommend you to do the same as me.

Comentarios

  1. I also live near the faculty, very interesting your story! I will take your advice into account..

    ResponderBorrar
  2. You are very lucky, I would like to live near you, greetings

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Your favourite piece of technology

Why did you choose your career?

our tough stomach